Puppy Or Dog: Whichever route you take – Be The Master!
Does your dog know who is master? Does he respect you? Does he look to you for guidance?
Dogs are pack animals and there is always a alpha dog in every pack and dogs expect this for their position in the pack. Now that is not an iron curtain and if you are not the alpha dog your dog may be challenging you for the alpha position. ขายตัว He may be trying to be the alpha himself. Or if you have two dogs in the house that are antagonistic with each other (like a territorial dog and its inflammatory neighbor) the dog with the thicker skin may be running the show.
The alpha dog is the dog that says, “Hey you, pack leader here, I’m the boss and you listen to me.”
If you have a problem with your dog growling at you or acting like a dominant dog, แตกคาปาก then you need some professional help. That is a problem that should be addressed by a professional dog trainer. I recommend you get a professional dog trainer to help you with this particular problem.
- Assume the alpha position.
Dogs are wired to follow the alpha dog and if you don’t take the role of the alpha dog in a pack, your dog will.
You are the best trainer in the world when it comes to dogs because you know what the best training looks like. แนะนำหนังใหม่ You know how to get or make your dog do the right thing.
The trick is getting across to your dog that you are the alpha dog, not him. If you get to be in charge, then you are in charge.
There are a couple ways to get to your alpha status. The best way to gain an alpha status is by making your dog perform for you the commands that you want. That means he has to sit, lie down, stay, leave it, and come when you call.
To gain this position, your dog will have to Luxate when you give a command. Luxating is when your dog lets her front paws rest on the ground and leaves them there. กลุ่มลับ This is a way to make you the alpha dog.
You should never punish your dog by hitting. That is abuse. The only exception to this is if your dog is using nipping and biting, which should be addressed by a professional.
- You control access to food and water.
You are the alpha dog and have access to the best things in the world. This means access to food and water. You should not share food with your dog and you should not allow your dog to go out the door before you.
- You control the social order of the pack.
Dogs are social creatures and live in packs. Even a well behaved dog wants a place in the social order of the pack. You are the alpha dog and have access to the best things in the world.
- You have to pay attention.
Don’t ignore your dog or the problem. หนังใหม่ชนโรง Pay attention to what your dog is doing and respond to it the moment it happens. That means every time your dog sits, you should make a correction and redirect the dog.
- Don’t be afraid to use a dominant dog training technique. pretend you are the leader of the pack while interacting with your dog. Every dog has a different psychology and you need to understand your dog and what he is communicating to you.
- You should eat first.
- You should go through doorways first and eat out of the`pocket’ and not the dog’s food bowl.
- You and only you should initiate games.
- You should not be ever touch, looked at or interrupt you while you are getting ready to do a step.
- If your dog gets excited and trys to play with you, let your dog know that is not the way you want them playing with you by ignoring them.
- Always make sure your dogs wants are met.
- If you dog does not want to perform a behavior but he is pre-conditioned to do it and anticipates praise, you MUST NOT reward that behavior.
- If your dog tries to get off the bed or sofa when you ask them to and you respond with “no”, ” okay” or some other verbal reinforcement that reinforces the behavior, you are rewarding the dog for ignoring you. In this case you are not the leader, you are the follower.
- While we are struggling to get through this painful time learns the following lesson. Within 4-6 weeks, your dog will be totally loyal and submissive to you as the leader of the pack.
It does not matter how hard it is going to be the acquiring the position. They easily get confused. Fortunately, dogs are not that hard to train.